Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Motorcycle Accidents & Bicycle Accidents
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Cooper Schall and Levy, PC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Motorcycle Accidents and Bicycle Accidents cases. Based in Philadelphia, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania . Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We have 90 years of combined experience and we are determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Cooper Schall and Levy, PC knows how to interpret Pennsylvania law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accident injuries can be catastrophic. If you have been involved in motorcycle accident, our tenacious attorneys fight to get you the compensation you deserve. We believe that reckless motorists should be held accountable for your injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents: When a bicycle collides with a car or truck, the damage can be devastating. If you were hurt in a bicycle accident due to the negligence or misconduct of a motor vehicle driver, our aggressive lawyers will battle to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys handle motorcycle cases involving the following:
- Cars turning left
- Opening car doors
- Cars changing lanes
- Rear end accidents
- Cars ignoring the right of way
- Driver failure in recognizing motorcycles
- Roadway debris
- Uneven road surfaces
- Small objects
- Rough roads
- Loose gravel
- Lane disruption by construction work
- Improper flagging
- Travel lane edge breaks
- Expansion joints
- Open bridge joints
- Slick surfaces
- Wet leaves
- Pedestrian crossings between cars
- Faded crosswalk lines
- Raised trolley tracks
- Anti-freeze or oil spills
- Standing water
- Clogged drains
- Snow and ice
- Railway tracks and crossings
- Defective helmets
- Negligent design and manufacture of motorcycles
When you retain the services of Cooper Schall and Levy, PC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Philadelphia law firm today
Cooper Schall and Levy, PC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Philadelphia. Call the firm at 215-240-6227 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.